Are you looking for a complete list of Consolidated Bank branches in Accra? You have come to the right place.
The Consolidated Bank Ghana was formed the Bank of Ghana (BoG) decided to consolidate the five banks (Construction Bank, Beige Bank, UniBank, Royal Bank, and Sovereign Bank).
These banking institutions had their license revoked on August 1, 2018, due to their inability to meet the minimum capital requirements.
As a result, all their assets and liabilities were transferred to the Consolidated Bank Ghana (CBG).
The Consolidated bank, which is 100% indigenous bank, is fully owned and operated by the Government of Ghana.
What this means is that these banks initially operated all the CBG branches in Ghana.
All customers of these defunct banks are directed to the now CBG branches in the country.
CBG is fully liquid and heavily capitalized far more than the minimum capital requirement by the Bank of Ghana.
Some of the CBG banks listed below are open on Saturdays and others also have ATM services that you can use for your transactions either weekends or during holidays.
Read also: Ecobank Offices In Ghana.
Complete List Of Consolidated Bank Branches In Accra
In this post, I am actually going to list all the Consolidated Bank branches in Accra and its environs.
These are all the list of CBG branches in Accra:
1. Consolidated Bank Head Office in Accra (Manet building at Airport)
2. Abbosey Okai Branch
3. Abeka Branch
4. Opera Square Branch
5. CBG Accra Central Branch
6. Consolidated Bank Makola Branch
7. American House Branch
8. Anyaa Market Branch
9. Ashaiman Market Branch
10. Ashaiman Main Branch
11. Ashalley Botwe Branch
12. Ashiyea Branch
13. Dome Branch
14. Dzorwulu Branch
15. East Legon Branch
16. GIMPA Branch
17. Kaneshie Branch
18. Kasoa Main Branch
19. Kasoa New Market Branch
20. CBG Korle-Bu Branch
21. Korle Dudor Branch
22. Kwabenya Branch
23. Labone Branch
24. CBG Lapaz Branch
25. Arena Branch
26. Consolidated bank Kokomlemle Branch
27. CBG Achimota Branch
28. Adabraka Branch
29. Adenta Branch
30. CBG Airport City Branch
31. Zongo Junction Branch
32. Consolidated bank Madina New Road Branch
33. Mallam Junction Branch
34. Pig Farm Branch
35. Mamobi Branch
36. Nima Main Branch
37. Nima Market Branch
38. North Industrial Area Branch
39. Castle Road Branch
40. Oxford Street Branch
41. Pokuase Branch
42. CBG Ridge Branch
43. Atomic Junction Branch
44. Atomic Branch
45. Dansoman Round-About Branch
46. Dansoman Exhibition Branch
47. Dansoman Russia Road Branch
48. Darkuman Branch
49. Roman Hill Branch
50 Sakumono Branch
51. South Legon Branch
52. Spintex Branch
53. Baatsona Branch
54. CBG Tema Community 1 Branch
55. Consolidated Bank Tema Community 2 Branch
56. Tema Community 25 Branch
57. CBG Tesano Branch
58. Teshie Branch
59. Trade Fair Branch
60. CBG Tudu Branch
61. Consolidated Bank University of Ghana Branch
62. Weija Branch
63. Wisconsin Branch
64. CBG Zenu Branch
65. Spintex Basket Junction Branch
That is it. Those are the CBG branches in Accra that are in operation as of now.
Check out this: Cal Bank Offices In Greater Accra.
Does CBG Bank Work On Saturdays?
It will interest you to know that some of these CBG offices in the Greater Accra region work on Saturdays.
You can find many of these CBG branches in Accra that are open on Saturdays.
Here are some of the Consolidated Bank branches in Accra that are open on Saturdays:
- Abeka branch
- Accra central branch
- Ashaiman branch
- East Legon branch
- Achimota branch
- Dansoman Exhibition center branch, etc.
You can also take advantage of their ATM services and make transactions anytime you want.
Recommended reading: All GTBank Offices In The Greater Accra.
Which Banks Make Up The Consolidated Bank In Ghana?
After the Bank of Ghana suspended the license of five (5) main banks in the country, it decided to merge all the banks to form the Consolidated Bank Ghana Limited.
This means Consolidated Bank is made up of five (5) banks combined. Because of that, CBG became one of the largest banks in Ghana, with over 148 branches throughout the country.
The following banks make up the Consolidated Bank Ghana:
- Construction Bank
- Sovereign Bank
- Royal Bank
- Beige Bank
This means that all the offices of these collapsed banks make up the branches of the Consolidated Bank.
Read this also: First Atlantic Bank Branches In Ghana.
This Branch Locator Guide Was Last Updated on March 23, 2020 by Branch Locator
Please will encourage you to periodically check the guide to this post https://thebranchlocator.com/list-of-consolidated-bank-branches-in-accra/ so that you will get any future updates especially this year, 2021.
Here is the list of our latest Branch Locator guides:
- MTN Office In Kumasi – Location Of MTN Main Branches In Kumasi
- Access Bank Branches In Ghana – Find The Nearest Access Bank Branch In Ghana
- DStv Office In Pretoria – Find The List Of Multichoice DStv Shops In Pretoria
- KCB Office In Nairobi – List Of All KCB Branches In Nairobi, Kenya
- DStv Office In Yaba Lagos – Locate All Multichoice Offices In Yaba, Nigeria
- List Of HCA Healthcare Hospital Locations & Contact Numbers
- List Of Hollywoodbets Offices And Branches In South Africa
- Fidelity Bank Branches In Ghana – List Of Fidelity Branch Locations & Contacts
- Full List Of Michelin Car Tyre Dealers In Pretoria – South Africa
- List Of All Donna Stores In Polokwane – Location, Telephone Numbers, & Address