Here at The Branch Locator, we will list all the Consolidated Bank branches in the Eastern Region of Ghana.
In the Eastern region, there are four(4) branches of Consolidated Bank Ghana Limited. These offices are located in prime areas in Koforidua, New Abirem, Mamfe, and Abetifi.
Read also: CBG Offices In Accra.
List Of CBG Branches In The Eastern Region
Here is the list of Consolidated Bank branches in the Eastern region:
1. CBG Koforidua Branch
The Consolidated Bank Ghana Eastern Regional office is in the regional capital, Koforidua.
This office is located in a serene area in a not-so-busy place so you can carry out your personal and business banking activities smoothly.
The staff at this CBG office in Koforidua are welcoming, and they have a sense of professionalism.
The management at the Koforidua branch also has security at heart. You do not need to worry so much about your safety whiles you carry out transactions at this branch.
Telephone number: 030 221 6000.
Read this also: FNB Bank Branches In Durban.
2. CBG – New Abirem Branch
Like I said earlier, another consolidated bank branch in the eastern region is located at New Abirem. This CBG office serves the Consolidated customers in New Abirem and it’s environs.
You can have access to all the services and products offered by Consolidated banks in other parts of Ghana. ATM services are, however, not available.
3. CBG Branch Near Me In Mamfe
If you are in the Akuapem mountains and its environs, then there is another CBG branch in Mamfe.
So if you are in Akropong, Mampong, Adukrom, Aburi, Tutu, or even Somanya, then you can visit the Consolidated bank branch in Mamfe for your transactions.
You can sign-up for any of the products and services at this branch. Because the only Consolidated bank branch in Eastern Region with ATM access is the one at Koforidua, you won’t have access to this service here at the Mamfe branch.
4. Consolidated Bank – Abetifi Branch
The Consolidated branch at Abetifi also serves the people at Nkawkaw, Mpraeso, Kwahu Tafo, Pepease, Nkwatia, Obomeng, and other areas.
At this office, you are assured of all the banking services and products offered by CBG Ghana.
These branches in the Eastern region offer all the services you can get in other CBG branches across Ghana.
Related article: List Of GTBank Branches In Accra.
What Products And Services Are Provided By Consolidated Bank Ghana
The products and services offered by CBG bank in these Eastern region branches are the same as what you can get in any other CBG office in Ghana.
Ranging from savings accounts, current accounts, credit facilities, mobile banking services, mobile money services, E-Zwich, and ATM services.
It is worth mentioning that of all the four(4) branches of Consolidated bank branches in the Eastern region of Ghana, ATM services are available at only the Koforidua at the moment.
Deposit Accounts At CBG
These are the deposit account services available at the Consolidated Bank branches:
- Classic Current Account
- 1St Account
- BOGA Account
- YOLO Account
- Chrome Investment Account
- “Mane Me” Account
- Platinum Investment Account
- Classic Plus (C-Plus) Account
The credit facilities available include personal salary loans, consumer asset finance, cash-back facilities, and corporate employee scheme loans.
Recommended reading: List Of Absa Branches In Botswana.
CBG Bank Money Transfer Services In Ghana
These are the Money Transfer Services by Consolidated Bank Ghana:
- Unity Link
- Small World
- Western Union
- Xpress Money
So you can use any of the money transfer services offered by Consolidated Bank Ghana (CBG) not only in the Eastern Region but throughout the whole country.
Read this guide: List Of Enterprise Insurance Offices In Accra.
Consolidated Bank Ghana Suit Of Payments
If you already have an account with Consolidated bank Ghana, then you can use any of the following suits of payments to pay for your utilities, subscriptions, levies, and fees.
- Electricity postpaid bill payment
- DSTV payments
- National lotteries
- SSNIT tier one
- GWSl payments
- Ghana tourist authority tourism levy
- CBG collections
- Sika collect
- School fee collections
What Others Are Reading:
- Consolidated Bank Branches In Kumasi – All CBG Offices In Ashanti Region
- List Of Zenith Bank Branches In Accra – Find Out Using The Branch Locator!
- Cal Bank Branches In Accra, Ghana – See All The Offices With Contacts
- Fidelity Bank Branches In Kumasi – Office Location, Contact, & Address
- Complete List Of GTBank Branches In Kumasi – All Ashanti Region Offices
- List Of All The Ecobank Branches & Offices In Tema – Ghana
- Absa Branches In Nairobi – List Of All Barclays Bank Offices In Nairobi
This Branch Locator Article Was Last Updated on January 9, 2023 by Branch Locator
Please, we will encourage you to occasionally check the guide to this post https://thebranchlocator.com/list-of-consolidated-bank-branches-in-eastern-region-koforidua/ so that you will get any future updates early especially this year, January 2023.
Here is the list of our latest Branch Locator articles:
- List Of Tattoo Shops In Houston, Top Artists For Piercing And Removal
- List Of Tattoo Shops In Chicago, Top Artists For Piercing And Removal
- List Of Tattoo Shops In Springfield, Top Artists For Piercing And Removal
- List Of Tattoo Shops In Las Vegas, Top Artists For Piercing And Removal
- List Of Tattoo Shops In Salem, Top Artists For Piercing And Removal
- List Of Tattoo Shops In Seattle, Top Artists For Piercing And Removal
- Wells Fargo Medical Center Branch in Alabama Phone Number, Hours
- Wells Fargo East Lake Branch in Alabama Phone Number, Hours
- Wells Fargo Homewood Branch in Alabama Phone Number, Hours
- List Of Tattoo Shops In Atlanta, Top Artists For Piercing And Removal
Hi, i would like the name of the manager in charge of the Koforidua branch of Consolidated Bank I have had a rather frustrating and unprofessional encounter with one of the employees and would like to discuss the matter. Looking forward to a response soon.
Please precise location will be helpful