You may have traveled to the Volta Region and wondering how to get to the nearest Ghana Commercial Bank branch in the region. If this was an issue, then worry no more. We are going to list all the GCB Branches in the Volta Region where you can go and continue your personal and business banking activities.
There are over sixteen (16) GCB Bank branches in the Volta Region of Ghana. You can visit any of these branches irrespective of where you opened your bank account.
Also, you do not need to visit these GCB Bank branches in person before your issues can be solved. You can call the Ghana Commercial Bank customer care at any of the branches listed in the Volta Region.
Moreover, each one of these GCB branches in the Volta Region has a unique email address that you can send your queries to should you run into any problem.
If you are not in a hurry and you prefer sending mail, then each one of the Ghana Commercial Bank offices in the Volta Region has a postal address through which you can send your mails.
It is, however, advisable to contact the GCB customer support center on the phone or go to the bank and seek for the assistance you need.
List Of GCB Branches In Volta Region
The following are the list of GCB Bank branches in the Volta Region of Ghana:
1. GCB Ho Main Branch
2. GCB Ho Market Branch
3. GCB Ho Polytechnic Branch
4. GCB Keta Branch
5. GCB Kpando Branch
6. GCB Hohoe Branch
7. GCB Jasikan Branch
8. GCB Aflao Branch
9. GCB Sogakope Branch
10. GCB Dambai Branch
11. GCB Peki Branch
12. GCB Akatsi Branch
13. GCB Kadjebi Branch
14. GCB Krachi Nkwanta Branch
15. GCB Dzodze Branch
16. GCB Abor Branch
Those are the GCB branches in Volta Region and you can carry out your banking activities at any of the banks listed above.
Read also: List Of Consolidated Bank Branches In Accra.
Does GCB Branches In Volta Region Open On Saturdays
We usually receive a ton of messages as to whether Ghana Commercial Bank branches in the Volta Region work on Saturdays. Yes, most of the GCB branches offer Saturday banking.
Because of that, you do not need to stress yourself during the weekdays wanting to visit the banking hall for either deposits, withdrawals, or maybe any other banking and financial activities.
One thing you actually need to take note of is that the Saturday banking hours are different from that of weekdays (Mondays to Fridays).
Recommended reading: CBG Saturday Banking Branches In Ghana.
What Do You Need To Open An Account At GCB Bank
The following are the requirements for opening a bank account at Ghana Commercial bank:
- One (1) passport-sized picture
- Valid Identity card (National ID, Passport, Voter ID card, Ghana Card, Student ID, Driver License, etc.)
- Proof of address. You can use the Tenancy Agreement or Utility Bill.
- Resident or work permit if foreigner.
- Personal details (Name, Age, Marital Status, Date of Birth, etc.)
- Contact Details
- Employment details
As you have seen, there are many Ghana Commercial Bank branches in the Volta Region.
Check out: Ghana Commercial Bank Branches In Western Region.
Here are other useful articles:
- Dunnes Stores In Cornelscourt
- Game Stores In Botswana
- List Of AVBOB Insurance Branches In Gauteng
- Complete List Of SARS Offices In South Africa
- Bathu Stores In South Africa
This Branch Locator Guide Was Last Updated on May 16, 2020 by Branch Locator
Please will encourage you to periodically check the guide to this post https://thebranchlocator.com/gcb-branches-volta-region/ so that you will get any future updates especially this year, 2021.
Here is the list of our latest Branch Locator guides:
- List Of All Contempo Stores In Cape Town – Nearest Contempo Store In Cape Town South Africa
- List Of ADB Bank Branches in Ghana – Locate Agricultural Development Bank
- List of Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) Branches In Ghana With Contacts
- List Of Duesouth Stores In Gauteng South Africa – Due South Location, Contacts & Opening Hours
- List Of Jet Stores In Botswana – Location Address, Contacts Of Jet Branches In Botswana
- List Of Permanent TSB Branches In Ireland – All PTSB Branch Locations & Contacts
- List Of AXA Insurance Branches In Ireland – AXA Insurance Ireland Office Contacts
- List Of Starbucks Stores In South Africa – Address, Contacts, Of Starbucks Stores In SA
- List Of Donna Stores In Durban South Africa – Contacts Of All Donna Branches In Durban
- List Of Cooperative Bank Branches In Kenya – Find All Co-operative Bank Branch Locations